Happy Birthday, Dong and Yan!

Happy Birthday, Dong and Yan!
Are they making a wish?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day, Children

Happy Valentines Day to all four of my precious children. Mary, Addy, Yan and Dong - you all live in my heart. I love hugging two of you, and just wish my arms were long enough to reach Yan and Dong right now.

A funny thing happened today - I had responded to a blogpost asking if anyone had an older child recently from Chengdu. Long story short, I directed the asker to this blog, and it seems her daughter knows you, Yan, from the Children's Welfare Institute, where you played together. Even funnier, I asked where she lived, and come to find out she lives in the same town in Wisconsin I grew up in.

It is a small world. I hope and pray your portion of this small world sends usthe Letter of Approval sooner rather than later! We all want our new kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment